Insurance rant

justinkelly72

Just a quick rant - but how come we have Footman James plastered all across the WSCC website. When they have a blanket ban on covering any motorcycle engined Westfield. It made the 10 minute wait on their phone system so worthwhile. Arrgghhh

competition car insurance

yup

Cheers for the info. Unfortunately after sitting on the phone for over 20 minutes being told how my call would be answered shortly I lost the will to live and gave up with Competition Insurance. Rang A-Plan in Thatcham.

Must say was very impressed. Seemingly my profile of being a publican with a Busa powered Westfield fitted with a Roll-cage is deemed as everything most underwriters hate. However A-Plan were fantastic. They have insured it without any issues, fully comp, covering all its mods and high value parts. Both Henry and Clare deserve a pat on the back for providing cover tailored to my requirements. Even have a copy of the Insurance certificate emailed to me almost instantly.

Very Impressed.

• Like 1

Must say A-Plan were great with me too. They are definitely in my top few companies who are actually decent to deal with (in any respect)!

• Like 1

A-plan did me a great deal on the westfield that I desided to try them for my family car and I had another great deal, saved me with both cars over £300 would like to thank Mathew and Rob

• Like 1

Another *plus for A-plan. Did me a good deal, so much so that when the insurance is due for the two tin tops and Motorhome I know who I shall be ringing first.

Thanks guys ... will pass the comments on to the boys  :t-up: