Cotswold Meeting with Westfield 27th June

JulianE

Dear All,

Just to confirm that unfortunately I will not be joining you this evening however Julian will be and he will be driving down in the MegaS2000.

I hope you all have a great evening and enjoy the MegaS2000 car.

Kind regards

Simon

Thanks for the update Simon , shame you can't make it but will be good to see Julian and the S2000 .

Stuart as already mentioned is going to be bringing his speed series car and I believe Paul Morcom is also going to be doing the same so will be lots for anyone that may not usually go to the meeting to see and hear .

See you all there

Julian

Hi Julian,

Yes other business commitments this evening although I'm sure you would all rather see the car than me.....

Can one of your guys bring a towel for Julian as he may well be a little wet!

Hope you all have a good evening.

Kind regards

Simon

Sorry I didn't make it (maybe one day!). I was busy trying to magic up a forecast for online home insurance sales over the next 5 years!

Matt, buy low-sell high...... will that do?.... now you can go to the meet!!! :)

I was an underwriter and broker for many years  - used to just think of a number, double it, divide by 2 and go with that.... 

Good luck with it - I will be back in Insurance next year... yippee

Just wanted to thank everyone that attended the meet this evening.  Despite the weather there was a very good turn out.

Thank you for your kind words and also honesty.  It is a great pleasure to sit with people and to discuss a fantastic subject that we all have in common and are passionate about

Big thanks to those that brought their cars - hope you didnt get wet on the way back

For those that are going to Blyton on the 12th July 2013- We are doing passenger rides in the Honda car with Jamie Morrow Driving

Thanks again

Sounds good Julian - look forward to a ride at Blyton.

James