Se7en's pecking order

langy

Tim, Was only a jest mate - it's an amazing looking machine and something to aspire too.... :yes:

just wish I had nearly 70 grand to spend!!! although Im sure I could settle for the standard s2000 power, and lose the supercharger  ;-)

Not accurate if you look at the cars in competition terms, the Sylva (striker) would eb top ofr me and just about most people who have driven one...come on David H where are you to back me up?

Aren't Donkers over £100k? Certainly the car featured in EVO this month is. 700kg and an Audi RS3 engine.

I love the picnic table on the back - very handy for my ploughmans and flask that  :p

You mean something like this...... :d

IMG_1267_zpsbd9ae413.jpg

The GBS is definitely closer to the Westfield, maybe not quite on par but closer than that list. The author of the list is probably linking it to the original Robin Hood, which it most certainly is not.

Not accurate if you look at the cars in competition terms, the Sylva (striker) would eb top ofr me and just about most people who have driven one...come on David H where are you to back me up?

Who, me?  --  All I can say is that, if you want handling for your money (and are less concerned about interior trim) the first division is the place to be  :love: !!