Shelby 500 Vs Dyno!

BLiNK Motorsport

Dear God, it looked almost like the back roller locked up and got ripped right out of the dyno!

Are you insured? Not only for the car but how about the dyno?

Lucky no one was hurt.

dont try this at home kids

Just for the avoidance of any doubt! This isn't Blink Motorsport's dyno!

Ah, then lets all laugh.    :cry:

Now as the owner of the Mustang would you be quietly chuffed your car wrecked the Dyno ..............or mega pi***d off about the possible damage under the car ? 

Blumin heck. Glad I wasn't behind that

I presume there's a lot more to the dynos you see permanently fixed in motorsport places?

Now as the owner of the Mustang would you be quietly chuffed your car wrecked the Dyno ..............or mega pi***d off about the possible damage under the car ? 

As someone who owned a 1966 Shelby GT350, I'd say both.  But then, I'd never have taken a factory built, unmodified car and stuck it on a dyno to see if Ford was telling the truth or not.

My current four wheel lust object: http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20130614-ford-mustang-matinee-idol

mmm strange that link is telling me that it is not accesible from within the UK Scott

I can see it.

Scott, I often wonder why members with a lightweight sports car would want a US muscle car. They do nothing for me as I don't think getting x BHP which is normally below 100 per liter is clever.