Yorkshire meeting N and E Yorks Caterhams 19 June

Rory's Dad

Just a quick reminder that we are meeting the North and East Yorks Caterhams at the Gold Cup at Low Catton from 7:30pm on Wednesday 19 June.

It was a great meeting last year, it's not going to rain and I'll see you there.

Rory's Dad

Who's going to this one?

I will be heading over from Wakefield if anyone fancies a run out.

Great evening - warm sunshine, nice pub and we outnumbered the Caterhams about 10 - 6 :)  :)  I think Mr Hoyle's RS200 outdid their brand new Boxster Spider in the non-Caterfield class too (although the white Porsche looked very cool IMO).  I'll see if they are interested in any of our events - they are a decent crowd

Rory's Dad

• Like 1

Great evening - warm sunshine, nice pub and we outnumbered the Caterhams about 10 - 6 :)  :)  I think Mr Hoyle's RS200 outdid their brand new Boxster Spider in the non-Caterfield class too (although the white Porsche looked very cool IMO).  I'll see if they are interested in any of our events - they are a decent crowd

Rory's Dad

Agreed Martin,

Think I'm in love with John's RS200, takes me back to my teens following the rallies.

Everyone was so friendly and a beautiful setting for a meet, I will definitely make the journey again, although it was a 120 mile round trip!