Fathers day

Steve_Farrimond

Father's Day has been a great day, as my dad and the future father-in-law both have sports cars, we decided to have a family day out.

We've spent the fully day out, consisted of plenty of great driving roads and traffic light gran prix's, followed by a pub tea.

Pic below of the cars

ddeae7fe4d1f379b6eeba7c16bb1455a_zps2cdc

Mine left, father-in-law middle and my dad right

• Like 3

What a great way to spend Fathers Day. :yes:  :yes:

Sweet

What a great photo!

Sounds like a good day out Steve.  Nice weather for it too!  :t-up:

Looks like you had a great day. Also looks like you'll b e having many more with dad's with cars.

Thanks all, yes it was a great day out, real good laugh and great weather for it.

My mum and dad have recently retired and are emigrating, only to northern France, but the Westie's going to live there unfortunately.

So I’m going to get him down to the next Cheshire meet as there might not be another opportunity

Look forward to it, he'll be most welcome.  :yes: 

• Like 1

Steve, where in Northern France. We're in the West but not far from Normandy and Brittany.

Cars look great Steve - I love the TR6!

I also like the way you have painted your grill slats matt black. :yes:

Steve, where in Northern France. We're in the West but not far from Normandy and Brittany.

they bought a place about 13 years back it's in a small village called le ferrier near plemet near loudeac. think there all spelt right :s

they've been doing it up and now they've retired (in the process of) they're going to move out there.

were currently trying to arrange a le mans trip for next year so far theres about 10 of us, then spend a few days at my parents.

Cars look great Steve - I love the TR6!

I also like the way you have painted your grill slats matt black. :yes:

the TR's a great car, really nice to drive, Em's dad did a bare chassis rebuild at home himself, even resprayed it in his garage. its a really nice example.

the grill on mine I did with some carbon vinyl wrap, i like it.

Not too far from us, about an hour and half ish. They're West of Rennes in Brittany and we're south of Rennes on the Brittany/Loire border.

If they need any help, just give them our phone number - 02 41 92 73 44.