Hello

van cleef

Hello

I am currently considering moving on from my current car to a CEC Westfield of some kind when I've decided which will suit me.

I currently own a BEC 919 fireblade Toniq r 900 with all the AB Performance bells and whistles. After 2 1/2 years of ownership I've gotten a little bored of having no Torque, hence why I'm swinging to something a little more practical.

Im going for a look at something local this week to see what can be had for the money, which looks like a bit of serious kit.

Lee

Welcome. If you do buy a car you'll have to join. So many questions, so little time....

• Like 1

Welcome!

Im going for a look at something local this week to see what can be had for the money, which looks like a bit of serious kit.

If you have any questions before/after then don't be shy to post - folk on here are pretty willing to offer advice/suggestions, and lots of cars are already known... and always happy to help accelerate the onset of upgradeitus.  :d

Hi Lee,

Good having a chat with you tonight and like I said, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know and if I've still got my car when yours sells, you know where I am ;)

Dave