hooooooooge thanks to everyone at curby

SteveD

a hoooooge thanks to everyone who gave up there time to help out at curbrough this weekend , a excellent day today good times good banter ,nice to meet new folk ,superb , so thank you from me

• Like 1

Will second that wuv. Absolutely brilliant weekend :)

Yep, great to be a friendly paddock once again, lots of familiar faces and great weather. 

Can't beet it!

Well done to all who assisted in organising the events.

Just got in, had a fantastic weekend. Many thanks all!  :t-up:  :t-up:

yes great  weekend .big thankyou  to all involved from me and jack :t-up:

Here here

Top day, Thanks to ALL the team that put it on this weekend... Really great weekend, James Debs, Max, Gabo and Pip  :d

Ditto!

Too many people to thank individually for making the whole weekend such a great experience.

:-) :-) :-D

Steve D's got it spot on, BIG thanks to all involved in the running of the weekend , really enjoyed both days even though gearbox issue meant an early finish on Sunday but still had 4 runs.

Great banter Saturday evening but top tip, beware drinking with folk north of the border !!!!! you know who you are :) 

From a Marshall's point of view..........

Thanks to all the drivers, we were able to start 361 runs!

Alan (the timekeeper) told us that was the highest number of starts in his 25 years of timing at Curborough!

Only had one complaint (not from a Westie driver) that my new orange romper suit was too bright for him! Still I know that all the Marshalls thank the competitors for giving us some fine entertainment, meet you all again at Blyton.

Yep, cracking day, really enjoyed it as usual. What a fantastic job everyone did, marshals, drivers, organisers the lot! No major offs, and apart from one hiccup with a blown off hose, no great start line issues for us to deal with and the recovery truck driver had a reasonably easy day - just the way everyone likes it. Even marshals post 2 didn't have to leg it after too many stray cones!

The paddock organisation was fantastic - steady stream of cars for us to launch, no big hangups; I think Ian's suit was only fair pay back though for the single seater deafening everyone with that squeal!  :p  (The driver was a really nice chap though :yes::d )

Congratulations to the Del/Garry combo team, but ye gods, being stood behind you at launch is like being stood in front of a shotgun!

Yes very enjoyable weekend , not sure what we took from the cakes and car boot - but I think it was over £200. I still have some sellable stuff for eBay too.

I need flashing lights for my recovery truck and a Yorkie bar .

Congratulations to the Del/Garry combo team, but ye gods, being stood behind you at launch is like being stood in front of a shotgun!

'Dance you punk's'

Fantastic weekend! There's a 29 in the car! .....Not sure its in me?

Thanks to everyone!

Del

That was one of the best weekends I have had at Curborough.... and I've had some good times there!! Fantastic job by the organising team on the Sprint school and especially on the Sunday sprint. A big thankyou to all involved.

What a drive by Del, I know my run was quick and Del was 1/2 a second quicker.... Got to say thanks to Team DSR 'cus its a great car to drive  :t-up:

Bunny