Ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaay...

Captain Colonial

Not sure if this was a weird protest or an escape from a secure mental hospital - but certainly something you don't see every day...

Clicky :suspect:  ???  :excl:  :ghostface:

OK someone's got to say

Oh deer ! :(

Apparently the Police have no i-deer who did it.

Unexpected item in checkout area! :d  :d 

• Like 1

It was a busy day, and someone was just trying to get ahead

Are they sure its not just a normal purchase of beefburgers?

Stag party prank, maybe.   There's all sorts of nutters around and protesters as well, this one seems to be a puzzle so far.

Just surprised it wasn't a horse's head.

Our local Tesco as well. Clearly a more demented kind of protester in this part of the world...

Saw our neighbour in his pickup with his new girlfriend the other day, as we drove past the wife drew my attention to a dead sheep in the back

Strange kinda date !!!!!!!

Now with that in mind what's the problem with a deers head at the checkout at Tescos?????

Reminds me of a time years ago, as a naive 17 18 year old sat drinking with friends in The Dun Cow, a local pub, one winter evening, closing in on an ahem, lock-in ;) , when it was raided by the BiB and two of the other regulars were hauled off...

We thought we were all in trouble for after hours drinking, (even though it wasn't actually after hours yet)

...but no, it turns out they were nicked for cattle sheep rustling, turns out they'd just come back over the cat and Fiddle road in the dark, hit (killing) one of the free range sheep with their van and decided to take it home. Trouble is, in the words of one of the lads, "it's mate, the pretty one, looked kind of lonely", so they stuffed that (very much alive) one in the back of the van too.

I think someone was just passing the buck.....

Or maybe he didn't have enough doe to pay for his goods?

I'll get me coat....

Perhaps it was just a "self checkout" protest.

The cleaners are certainly not on minimum wage.

hehehehehe, I once had  despatch a young roe deer that a lady had hit with her car, broke it'sleg and stunned it  stuck it in the boot (old shape VW Passat estate) when driveing it then very much vame back to life as she drove through Sywell Old Village.  I was a younger man and in my tractor having been fencing.

Help Help she said, literally covered in blood and crying as his poor beast thrashed around the car.  So, with no further ado, i managed to get it out the car onto the verge and my mate hit it with a graft......

She burst into tears a this point and called the police as she was a  taking it to the vets..