Essex Run Out - Brands Hatch - HSCC HISTORIC SUPERPRIX

Pistol Pete

No go on entry into brands for parking so will probably just park in the fields outside the main enterance - unless we can blag an entry on the main gate ;)  ;) 

Anybody travelling down separately, there should be a few skcc folks there at 10am in various seven type kits so should be easy to spot.

I'll see you at Chelmsford :) I should be there by 9:15 as will be bringing my Dad along too

I'm officially a Yes!

That's good news :cool:

Thanks to everyone that joined in with this one (especially Chris - all the way from Thames Valley), was a great event and weather was fab (even if I had to hunt out the shade).

Couple of pictures of the Westy's parked up:

IMG_3352_zps299080c7.jpg

IMG_3351_zpsbbbe65e3.jpg

IMG_3350_zps3c746239.jpg

and good to see Jim back on the road

IMG_3347_zpsf1e4f4e4.jpg

An absolutely cracking day out :cool: scorching weather, great cars, excellent company :t-up:

Almost too hot at times during the day but a blat at the start and end of the day helped to keep me cool :westy:

Great to see names such as Harvey, Watts and Cleland back behind the wheel of their old steeds in the Super Touring Cars and I got a few ideas for my own car from the Formula Junior paddock :) those F2's and F5000's were just sooooooo loud :yes:

Pics to follow :)

Great day out!! Can't believe I lost you at the beginning I blame those pesky mx-5's :bangshead:

Thanks for the kind comment Pete, have to say a fantastic day, brilliantly organised as usual. Got stuck on the M25 on the way home then took a detour around Walthem Abbey & got a bit lost, & turned up at home at about 8.15 pm hey ho never mind catch you on the next one if I'm invited thanks again. :yes:

Regards Chris G (Thames Valley).  

looks like a good day lads - good work, glad to see Farmer Jim out again!!