Essex Run Out - Brands Hatch - HSCC HISTORIC SUPERPRIX

Pistol Pete

SUNDAY 14 JULY 2013

Meeting at the McDonalds @ Boreham Interchange nr Chelmsford CM2 5PS at 9am ready to be away at 9:30 and arriving at Brands @ 10:15am.

Looking at arranging parking inside the circuit - will update once confirmed.

Parking in the field outside the main gate - unless we can blag entry on the gate :)

For the July WSCC Essex run out we will be visiting Brands Hatch to watch some fantastic machines from yesteryear on the full GP circuit. All members from other WSCC areas are welcome.

Details here:

http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/calendar/2013/july/the-hscc-historic-superprix.aspx

We will be parking up (£5 extra) on the South Bank, will post details of logistics nearer the time.

Pop the date in your diary and your name on the list?

1. Pete

looks like a great day out that pete.

shame i'm up north now !!!!!

might be on the road by then...... vosa rang up to take payment today but are working on a backload of applocations, so might not get requested test date of 26th june :(

This could be a distinct possibility for me & a  good friend of mine who is a right petrol head but knows nothing about engines!

Sounds good to me. Pretty sure I'm not working the either.

1. Pete

2. Ben

You are most welcome bulldog.

• 3 weeks later...

Evening Pete

Can you give me a post code & time for the meet up at the Lodge for Brands Hatch blat please, as I have never been to your watering hole before! If this meeting place is to far out of my way can you give an estimated time of arrival at Brands Hatch so I could meet you all there. Thanks. 

Kind Regards

Chris Gamble (Thames Valley Region).

Chris

The meeting point for this run out will be the Mcdonalds at Boreham interchange nr chelmsford CM2 5PS, I'm working with the SKCC re parking at Brands - somewhere inside the circuit. Looking at arriving at Mcdonalds, but probably be meeting at 9 to leave at 9:30 and arriving at Brands at 10:15.

Should be able to come to this Pete. If I don't get car would come a a passenger...smokey?

If I don't get car would come a a passenger...smokey?

My Dad might be joining me (just waiting to find out) but if not then I'll have a spare seat :)

Whats the latest on this one chaps?

All the parts are coming together, just awaiting confirmation that we can park somewhere behind the main grandstand area and also planning a route down there.

I will update the first post with full details when confirmed. Obviously people will need to book their tickets or pay on the gate - hopefully the weather with hold :)

Great. I'm hoping to join you.

As for your route down, I suspect I'll just bear the drudge of the 25 all the way round from me. However, if there is a point before you guys hit the 25 that we might meet that would be good... Otherwise, I'll see you there.