Garage sale: Rear arches/tonneau cover

RobC

Bodywork, tonneau and bits for sale

ZK rear detachable rear arches in orange with standard rear lights still attached aswell and westfield arch protectors. Reasonable condition some scuffs no visible cracks that I can see. £150 for the pair to collect. 

ZK aeroscreen in orange with racetech center mirro, smoked screen, again wear and tear and holes drilled for wing mirrors. *** SOLD ***

1 pair of seat runners *** Sold ***

Tonneau Cover in black small tear but will repair for RAC rollbar covers cockpit and rear boot box area, Press stud on. £90 plus postage or collection 

PM for more details or call to chat

Items are in somerset for collection unless marked otherwise.

All items are for wide bodied westfield

Cycle wings

IMG_1953_zpsb29b442c.jpg

IMG_1952_zpsce64ccaf.jpg

Tonneau - fited over my tillet style seats 

IMG_0120_zps64821933.jpg

IMG_0121_zpsdbabf772.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsae0add6d.jpg

BUMP prices lowered 

PM sent

PM's replied to.

Clive the pics show the fixing points or big head fasteners. There are 4 of them. 

Rob, thanks. I have asked Westfield if the shape has changed since 1993. However, I would like to be able to restore the car to screen use if need be, so I am giving thought to how that might be done. If another buyer comes along, please don't hesitate on my behalf. :t-up:

Updated and prices lowered

can you contact me RE to toneau please - work PC police wont enable the messanger

how shall I contact you fella..? 

Are you going to Curborough at the weekend? I can just bring it along if you are???

• Like 1

Bump

Bump, updated

Rump updated again

Rob, good luck with selling your stuff more development funds needed ? well done at the weekend mate good effort !!

Hi mate. Hows the gearbox...? :(

Rob,

its gone off to race transmissions, hope to find out tomorrow, we think its selector issue rather than knackered gears. Keeping my fingers crossed

fingers crossed here for you too mate.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.