Where is Kylie??

Buzz Billsberry

Where's my Kylie?? I'm gettin' pretty pi**ed off . Its gone beyond a joke now :angry: Whoever has taken her wants to grow up and show a sense of maturity and return her.

If someone can at least give me an clue as to where she is??. There is 12 cans of Belgian's finest up for grabs: to anyone who can provide me with information that leads to her safe return :blush:

There is absolutely no way I am strapping a shaven headed punk bird with an 11mm willy to my roll bar. especially when she's been rodgered by just about everyone in the speed series... execpt "The Ducky" 'cos he's gay :0

Come on guy's   :t-up:  u know it makes sense, 12 Tins of pure Belgian!!

Buzz :(

ho ho ho merry christmas  :xmas: not a chance buzzberry suffer ! :arse:  :love:  :blush: it ain't me this time  :devil:

ho ho ho merry bl**** christmas

:xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas: ho ho ho

when she's been rodgered by just about everyone in the speed series... execpt "The Ducky" 'cos he's gay

And Blatgirl, 'cos she's a girl.........ooooeeerrrrr........... :0  :0  :0

or maybe heshe's on top of my pc  :0  ;) with legs akimbo phorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :arse: ho ho ho  :xmas:;)

Nope not seen in Notts, mind you Irritating Stupid Muppet's down here now

huh, Stupid indeed! From Turbo Tommo 0 to Runied Westie; One season!

Not seen her Pete since the awards dinner, she said something about travelling!

Pete,

Sorry for not getting in touch sooner and leaving you so abruptly in Bromsgrove - I had an early morning flight to catch. I decided I couldn't take another cold British winter and flew home to catch up on some Aussie sunshine.

I hope to be back once the weather warms up  ;)  :D  :)  Please don't be too upset. Miss you lots. Your Kylie 4ever  :love:  :love:  :love:

P.S. How is Dear Old Bromsgrove - hope you passed on those carrots I left for you  ;)  :)  :love:  :cool:

Mr Stanton prepare to meet thy death  :angry:  when u return from Ozzy :0  :0  :0

Buzz :angry:

Mr Billsberry - I'm not in Aussie until next December / January  ;)  :D  :)  Sorry chap I ain't seen Kylie since October  ;)  :D  :)  Have you still got Kenneth  ;)  :)

Peteekins  :love:

Oh how sad to see how you are being teased  :(  Please try not to accuse everyone of kidnapping me this time - I know at Jockhill when I was snatched so abruptly it was a shock - There was something stirring inside me when the ruffian Steve Davies took hold of me with those firm rough hands - I've never seen him move that fast before, especially when free beer wasn't involved.   :blush:  :)

I'll try and call in on Mark's family whilst I'm down here and hopefully catch up with Bean Counter Mike, when he's paying these Antipodean shores a visit in early 2003.

Give all my love to Kenneth  :love:  ;)  :love:  :D  :)  ;)  I do miss him - those blond haired clean cut surfers just can match up to his 11mm of pure manhood.

Luv Miss Kylie  :love:  ;)

oh yes ! :D