G'Day from Oz

clansman

Well I bought it from a member on here Gareth http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/101831-sold-westfield-sport-2000-factory-built-20-zetec-only-9900-miles-1998/

Had a long drive home on Monday and Tuesday and have a huge grin even though the great British weather tried its best to dampen(understatement) our spirits, sadly the westie had never before been exposed to that wet stuff called rain in it's life !! found a "leak" coming into the car above my feet so need to investigate the cause and fix (might be wiper shaft area!?) She now needs a dam good clean after the trip. LOL yeah the upgradeitus may well strike and I am fully expecting the event .....................already looking at half doors from Aerodynamix ............. 

• Like 1

Possibly wipers, but also check the pedal cover panel under the bonnet, and that whole scuttle to body joint.

Will do Dave and cheers for the info ..........now the fun begins  :d

As Dave said, pedal cover.

I use my westie year round, in British weather! Mine was velcro'd then bolted good and tight, to give a great seal and ability to take it off and allow air through if we have hot weather. I used silicone to ensure a good seal between Velcro and bodywork.

Works great! But was trouble area. Same as the whole seal alone that edge. I used duct tape to seal it... Found out was causing puddles, so filled gap with silicone.

Oh, another stunning looking car!