Gosh

Hammy

Just took some brave pills and had a blast down to Brum and back - first drive if the year, you forget how fast these damn things are!

• Like 2

Had mine out for the MOT in the p*ssing rain today, bit entertaining on 888's

Just took some brave pills and had a blast down to Brum and back - first drive if the year, you forget how fast these damn things are!

Brave pills taking a seven into Brum! I'm banned from driving mine in Brum now, every bit of chassis and body work's been replaced on my car at least once... People don't see you or think they can drive ove the top of you.

Loved using mine as daily drive for a few years. Not even putting my foot down that often, there's no need to. Good fun when you drive to work on a fresh morning, 13hrs later there's 4 inches of snow... 14 mile drive across the city centre in icey, untreated snow. Amount of BMW's, Merc's and people carriers stuck and sliding everywhere. Approached a hill with people stuck, waited, and watched cars in complete chaos going in all directions... Rear wheel drive car's don't work in the snow... Apparently.