OULTON PARK BTCC JUNE 9

bioman

Glad you enjoyed your skcc/wscc initiation run out, well done for getting your area a little more active.

Enjoy your treat  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Hi, Yeh still buzzing from the SKCC road trip and hoping to extend that warmth to wscc members up here.  Really looking forward to the hospitality being set up for my daughter by James /Zach of toolorders.co.uk tomorrow :) .

Hi James, thanks for making Victoria's birthday one to remember. She had a fantastic day, Zach was brill. She was shown the car, the garage received some goodies and got to wonder around the pit lane with all the VIP'S. Toolorders.co.uk  really did make her a very happy bunny.

Hi James, thanks for making Victoria's birthday one to remember. She had a fantastic day, Zach was brill. She was shown the car, the garage received some goodies and got to wonder around the pit lane with all the VIP'S. Toolorders.co.uk really did make her a very happy bunny.

And many thanks to Richard & 'biofamily' for feeding me well and providing excellent company.

David, it was great to meet you and our pleasure to feed you a couple of snacks. You will be most welcome again just let us know when you are going.

Sounds good - Happy Birthday to Victoria !!!  

ToolOrders arranged the sunshine as well BTW  :p

If any other members have birthdays and are at the BTCC rounds just let me know.

TTFN 

James 

I was there in my Westfield parked in the VIP area also. Did see 2 Westfields parked up side by side a red one and a yellow one too.

"I was there in my Westfield parked in the VIP area also. Did see 2 Westfields parked up side by side a red one and a yellow one too."

Hi wezzy_jess, Mine was the red one with www,bioman.co.uk on the bonnet lid and the nice yellow one was "OnliestSmeg's" .

• Like 1

"I was there in my Westfield parked in the VIP area also. Did see 2 Westfields parked up side by side a red one and a yellow one too."

Hi wezzy_jess, Mine was the red one with www,bioman.co.uk on the bonnet lid and the nice yellow one was "OnliestSmeg's" .

Yeah nice to see a couple of Westfields there :-) Did you see mine? It was parked further round towards the pits with all the Lotus, TVR, Ferarri etc etc

Mixing with the gentry then,  :)

Yeah nice to see a couple of Westfields there :-) Did you see mine? It was parked further round towards the pits with all the Lotus, TVR, Ferarri etc etc

I saw yours with Demon Tweeks stickers.

Appeared as if more people were stopping to look at it than the exotics!

• Like 1

I saw yours with Demon Tweeks stickers.

Appeared as if more people were stopping to look at it than the exotics!

Thats what I like to be hearing :-p I only spent about 30mins throughout the day round my Westfield therefore I have no idea how much attention it raised does sound like a lot though! :-) :-) Your wezzy looks smart in yellow!!!