OULTON PARK BTCC JUNE 9

bioman

Hi, has anyone got a promo code for this?

Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship
Oulton Park (Island) Sunday 09 June 2013
Thanks in hope :-)

Bioman - I'll have a word with ToolOrders as they will there with MotorBase BTCC team... not promising anything....

I went last year, had a brill day.

Was going to see if anyone else was going this year from Mcr area, possibly car share?

Thanks Alexander that would be "Brill". OnliestSmeg, taking SWMBO with me in the westie and meeting up with my daughter, son and gf to celebrate a birthday. Your welcome to share in  some good snap or a beer with us? Just let me know where your parking.

BioMan - i've dropped a message with Motorbas and will get back to you....whose birthday is it mate? 

BioMan,

As it's a birthday all of us at ToolOrders.co.uk think that your birthday boy/girl deserves a treat at Oulton Park.

To that end I have called  Zach Rigby and if you make contact with him in good time before practice/qualifying/or racing on either the Saturday or Sunday he will meet up with you and provide you with a tour of the MotorBase Team pits, some memorabilia and a general close up look at the garage/trucks and the cars. 

BTCC_DP_130421_PS0116-display.jpg

Zach is the one on the left for the avoidance of doubt....... :p

Please can you PM or email me and I will send you his mobile number 

and forgot to say, we hope you have a great day and the sun shines for you  :yes:

Hi James, I've had a cr*p week all in all but your reply to my post lifted my spirits immensely. Read your post about life changes. If your feeling down about your employ, that is not the right time to change. This week it is the 27th anniversary of my company, good times bad times but in the main good ones. I know this is off topic but stick at it! At least I don't have anyone telling me "do it this way" when I know it's cr*p. Looking forward to Oulton Park, thanks to you and all at toolorders.co.uk for your support in making my daughters birthday  one she will never forget.

BioMan, cheers mate, your words are appreciated.  ATS Ltd (Tree Business) will obviously continue with me at the helm from 5 am to about half 7 AM then i'll do the "day Job" then back to my Victorian workshop for meeting the lads back from climbing duties at about 5pm.

Have a great time with Team MotorBase and Zach - I've primed him to get you a few freebies   :) If you can get in at the right time you might meet the drivers as well.

I will PM you his mobile later :-) have a great day 

Bioman , thanks. I'll PM you. Though I don't feel I should impose on a family celebration.

Anyone else heading to Oulton to catch the action?

ONLIESTSMEG This month I was made most welcome by the SKCC on their annual road trip. Pistol from this forum took me under his wing and made my trip one of the best experiences of my Westfield life. To give a bit back your most welcome to join the family as are any other Westfield owners going to Oulton Park on the 9th June. So lets make a meeting point and get some numbers and have some fun :) I'll provide some refreshments + a bit more! Alexander 72 has sorted out "something special for my daughter" so all looks good :) . weather forecast looks good too. 

• Like 1

Anyone else heading to Oulton to catch the action?

??

Weather forecast looking good, although an 'odd' shower would make for interesting action.

If any WSCC member wants to meet up on Sunday 9th let me know and I'll provide some refreshment. This post does not indicate a  WSCC meet and has no affiliation to the club and no intention is meant to lead people that my offer has anything to do with the WSCC. Look forward to meeting some Westfield owners :)

Bioman - just spoke to Zach from Toolorders/Motorbase - he's expecting you.  Have a great day.  Happy Birthday to your daughter as well :-) 

James 

Hi James, Missed your post yesterday, Zach's been in touch and we're hoping to get together tomorrow. Mobile reception there is cr*p so we're txting. Really looking forward to it. Cheers again.