Speed Series Results - Mira (R14)

Tigger

OK Guys, a few anomalies here:

Practice 3 on quite a few competitors was in the 25 - 30 seconds so I have omitted them.

Where I could, I have used the last two practice times.

Out of the 16 competitors, 7 failed the cut but it was still only 43.75% failed so this is only just a normal scoring race.

Other than that, it all looked to be good fun and you certainly had the nice weather :d

Linky for the lazy ones

Tiggs

What constitutes failing the cut?

What constitutes failing the cut?

'tis in the Regs Filfan but to make it easy for you, it goes as follows:

If conditions at a round are such that 51% or more of the WSCC entry have times which are 110% or more of the target times, then regulation 1.6(e) will apply.

7 competitors in this event had times over 110% of the target times hence the reason for the comment :)

Tiggs

Ah thanks for that tiggs :)

Tigger, brilliant. You can certainly ignore the 3rd. practice times, first because it was a practice run, not a comptition run, but also because the timing gear was playing up and producing nonsense figures.

Tigger, brilliant. You can certainly ignore the 3rd. practice times, first because it was a practice run, not a comptition run, but also because the timing gear was playing up and producing nonsense figures.

I thought that might be the case, either that or your had a rocket up your a**e on the 3rd practise :t-up: :t-up: :laugh:

I thought that might be the case, either that or your had a rocket up your a**e on the 3rd practise :t-up: :t-up: :laugh:

How did you guess?!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

What is it this year? Again, class D or F goes as fast (if not faster) than H!

What is it this year? Again, class D or F goes as fast (if not faster) than H!

Still making set up changes to the rear!

That said, I suffered particually badly from coneitus! Might have to leave Mira off of the calender in the future!

Roll on Pembrey!

Del

Those cones have damaged a few cones over the years but it shows you were trying

Those cones have damaged a few cones over the years but it shows you were trying

CONEITUS -  An inability to see the line through a bend because the tarmac is covered in cones. :d

Cones or not I'm happy with my first outing. Maybe after a few more events I will start to look for excuses :d

• Like 1