been at the carbon again

FILFAN

needed to make my timing strut so used an offcut from when i did my last infusion. its 2x 1.5mm strips bonded together with 30min epoxy. its probably a little to thick as i could easily stand on the sheet before cutting 

its mounted to the car with some ally strips i had laying about and had all had a light spray of satin black

IMG_00104.jpg

IMG_00105.jpg

Good work Filfan - very smart mate - easily worth an extra second that :-)  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Means I can have an extra rasher for breakfast

Drill holes in it and you can have a sausage too....

Tad geeky IMHO...

Can I have one???

I don't need one, but imagine the mess it'd make of someone's leg... So not sure MOT man would be too impressed!

Thought I'd have a carbon day ?.......Was going to fit new carbon CSR wings but found large patch of what looks like delamination,about the size of a 5p. Pity as looked stunning,but supplier is replacing them.They are also making some canards in carbon........very Pimp I know but why not?????

get them Graham - you will need them to keep that front end down on the tarmac mate  :t-up:

Love carbon....got lots of it on some of my bikes.

Was hoping to go for blat tomorrow but given up........can't seem to generate any interest!!!!

Out with the bikes now,usually get 9 or 10 of us out at 7.30......back about 11. Nearly all Ducatis and Aprilias so the noise is awesome...

We call it the delicate sound of thunder"....".Big kids and we are all over 40!

Good luck on the horses James.

Graham.

Well the timing strut held up today. I think if the car got destroyed it would survive not that I want to test that theory.

Did the same kinda thing mate but then painted it Matt black after read the blue book

Looks ace though.....

Did the same kinda thing mate but then painted it Matt black after read the blue book

Looks ace though.....

I painted this too

did you have a good day Phil?

Yeah absolutely fantastic though I need to add a hat and deck chair to the essential kit list

Target time was 50.86 And I managed to do a 55.5 on the last run