Passed IVA last week and registered today

Warby

Well done Peter, the car looks fantastic. Hope it brings you many years and miles of pleasure. :yes:

I'm working till 19:30 tonight so no can do Skipton. But I drove to work in it today which was very cool. I might see some of you on the A59 as I head home to preston.

Pete

Congratulations again.

Having seen the car in the 'flesh' you should be very proud of the excellent high standard you have achieved.

Glad to have been of help with the little advice over the your build.

Roy

Well done Warby, looks lovely...... E N J O Y   :yes: :yes: :westy: :westy:

You are obviously a man of good taste, having chosen the same colours as myself :t-up:  coincidentally Roy also helped me a lot.

I notice you've done a better job of fitting the front light covers than I did. I spent hours on them and am still not happy with them.

Thanks Doug. You helped too with your build post. I looked at it a few times for info. The forum was the first placed I looked for extra info so thanks to you all.

Nice one! Enjoy iy, I've now done 640 miles in the first month and still grinnning too :t-up:  :cool: