For sale: Oil cooler with fittings, and catch tank (to suit C20XE)

AdamR

Hello all,

I've recently fitted a dry sump setup to my car, so these are the surplus bits. Everything worked perfectly when I removed it, no leaks etc.

I'm not 100% sure what this stuff is worth, so if I'm asking waaay too much please let me know, and if it's too cheap then that's just a bonus for you :) Prices include postage, or knock a few quid off for collection from Preston, Lancs.

Payment by cash on collection, bank transfer, or PayPal if you can arrange for fees to be paid / send as a 'gift'.

First up, a 2L catch tank setup, with modified breather system (extra pipe from the top of the cam cover to crankcase breather). Complete with full compliment of silicone hoses. The one in the centre of the pic is wire reinforced as it needs to bend fairly sharply. The aluminium elbow comes off the cam cover on the inlet side, then runs neatly alongside the engine. £55. £50 £35

catch2.jpg

16 row, 235mm Mocal oil cooler, with 1/2" BSP threads, and sandwich plate for re-directing oil flow to said cooler. Four 1/2" BSP to -8 JIC adaptors included, and enough -8 JIC fittings (for 1/2" hose) to plumb it all up. All you need to fit this to your car is about a metre of 1/2" hose and a remote filter head (with 1/2" BSP threads), total cost ~£40. I'm looking for £75 £70 £50 for everything in the picture.

cooler.jpg

As I said before, if the prices are silly please shout up. If you want a couple or all of the items I'm happy to do a deal too :t-up:

You can reach me on 078 345 346 12 if you prefer to chat over the phone, otherwise fire me a PM or stick a post up if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Adam

Thanks James!

Sump sold, and I'll knock a fiver off all the other bits :)

Will also pull the oil pump apart today to get some pics of the internals, if I get chance.

Cheers - oil pump now gone too.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Bump on this lot... open to offers before eBay!

• 5 months later...

Just been having a scout around for a few bits and found I still have these!

£35 for the catch tank setup and £50 for the old cooler with fittings? Happy to help with fitting if you're local :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.