WSCC Blyton Regs 13th & 14th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

The regs for our WSCC Blyton Park weekend have been approved by the MSA and are available for download below.

We have these available for on-line purchase in the store now.

Get your entries in quickly as I am pretty sure this event will be very popular with other clubs and could go oversubscribed.

WSCC Blyton Supp Regs Saturday 13 July 2013 Permit.pdf

WSCC Blyton Supp Regs Sunday 14 July 2013 Permit.pdf

Already got my entries in the post! And accommodation booked. :t-up:  :t-up:

The 2-Day, Saturday Only and Sunday Only packages are now online for purchase in the Store - please use these if possible to save Nick typing in all the info manually and maximising your chances of being successful, as it's a limited availability basis! :t-up:

Calling filfan to the boardroom - bring your flexible friend for another beating! :love:  :laugh:  ;)  :t-up:

The 2-Day, Saturday Only and Sunday Only packages are now online for purchase in the Store - please use these if possible to save Nick typing in all the info manually and maximising your chances of being successful, as it's a limited availability basis! :t-up:

Calling filfan to the boardroom - bring your flexible friend for another beating! :love:  :laugh:  ;)  :t-up:

Hi Scott 

I take it we still need to send the paper work if we buy it through the web site, or can we scan it and email it over??

Tom 

Ps, I was just about to post mine through, but I hate using cheques........

When you purchase it, the regs will be emailed afterwards with the confirmation, but you'll be prompted to fill in all the personal and car details online when you buy in the Store.

Of course, you can scan and email to Nick as well, but doing it online is quicker and simpler. :)

(Note you need to download the attachment for the Indemnity Form at the end please :yes: )

Cool, ill sort that out over the weekend, Llandow track day tomorrow, so prob Sunday

Thanks a lot Scott 

Just booked online.

Looking forward to it.

When you purchase it, the regs will be emailed afterwards with the confirmation, but you'll be prompted to fill in all the personal and car details online when you buy in the Store.

Of course, you can scan and email to Nick as well, but doing it online is quicker and simpler. :)

(Note you need to download the attachment for the Indemnity Form at the end please :yes: )

Ah, I did look to see if I could enter on line, but couldn't see how to fill in the entry form online. I think I now understand that you have to pay online first, and then you will be given the opportunity to fill the form in on line?

I'm easily confused by technology. :down:  :down:  :down:

Errr, almost.  When you click on Add To Cart, it will prompt you to fill in the details before you pay.

Will be flexing my friend as soon as I'm back from Glasgow. :d

all booked on for both days :t-up:

all booked on for both days :t-up:

Good stuff Phil, nice 5 minute drive from home, you lucky b******* :d :D

Gonna camp out If there is a laugh to be had

Gonna camp out If there is a laugh to be had

There is always a laugh to be had :d :D :d 

Pics of nutter pole dancing come to mind  :oops:  :o  ???  :suspect:  :blush:

• 1 month later...

There is always a laugh to be had :d :D :d 

Pics of nutter pole dancing come to mind  :oops:  :o  ???  :suspect:  :blush:

We can not talk of photos of that nature on here !!!!