cheshire run out

SteveD

anyone fancy a run out this sunday , maybe cat n fiddle or whatever anywhere will do ,need to get out in me car and let me hair down , if not you may see a yellow elise somewhere near you with a mad woman in the passenger seat

So if Bevs letting her hair down then, I guess you will be doing the mad woman impressions. Any news yet. What's the weather threatening in doing. I'll have a butchers and check my very busy diary. Be in touch.

Bob :yes:

Forecast currently crappy on Saturday, Sunday's looking dry at least, if overcast. Got the postponed Peaks run I've been hoping to get back on in the next fortnight. Was hoping for a weekend with a better long range forecast. Might just have to pick a date and go regardless.

if its half way dry, or even just a bit damp, I'll be up for Saturday.

(Yesterday was supposed to be rain too, managed a nice evening run out in sunshine though)

I can't see a problem at the min, I'll pass it by the other northwich lads. bare in mind were out Sat night.

were planning to have a run to Anglesey on the bank holiday monday. all welcome to join it aswel

Very tempting, Steve, but don't think I'll get chance to play out this weekend.

I do need a run to Demon Tweeks in a couple of weeks time though... got to pick up some brake fluid as I'm due a change in the next couple of months, and have an interesting 140 mile circular route from Northwich planned (it's err cheaper than postage, or some other mad justification).  

Anyone who wants to join would be most welcome.

i cant do sunday now , i have a couple of cars to get out for a customer  , been in all day today  and  im working tomorrow so i have a clear booth to paint some poxy mx5 race car panels monday morning so blink can get it looking all pristine for silverstone

i have even got bev in tomorrow stripping the mx5 , she's not all bad

all work and no play.......

needs must im affraid

• Like 1

Steve please don't take this wrong way but after all that's gone on lately with your health I think this is all going to end in tears

You seem to be back to working all hours god sends i don't want to be reading another thanks to hospital thread or worse

If would be boring without you around

Out of bed early, blue skies all around, car out of garage left for a run to the Cat and fiddle just to see what the road was like, after about 5 minutes the skies started clouding over. Made it to the C&F after about 20 minutes and it was decidedly grey, roads had a fair bit of dampness on the corners so after a short play decided that I was going to do myself some harm if I continued too long. Turned around when it was getting greyer and threatening rain back to Alderley Edge for a coffee with my mate at 9am. Didn't rain at all but so close.

Bl**dy cold as well but hey ho, I know where I'm going for when the weathers more promising.

As Evo says Steve don't be taking too much on but understand the need to keep making money.

Bob :d

well i packed up at work about 2 i think , came home dragged the car out and went for a quick drive (slowley) did about 15 miles but was just nice to get out tbh ,came home had a few crappy beers with the neighbour ,took the pi$$ out of the eediot for a few hours then had a kip , lifes not to bad

Good stuff

Bob :yes:

got out for a couple of hours myself and tested the new proshocks and quick rack. its a totally different car to drive now. really happy with the results.

This Sunday will be having a run out to meet up with the Yorkshire 8 tour for it's Peak District leg. Will have a blat over the Snake Pass to meet up with the Yorkshire crew (and Norman, while he's over from France), at the Strines Inn, for about 11.15 am.

I'll start a separate thread...