Lovely Surprise Today

Tyson

Returned home from work and opened my mail, CD and a letter sent to me from my cousin. I load the CD into my PC and sit back to enjoy an old cine film from Sunday 11th July 1965. :d There I am playing in my cousins garden as a two year old, my sister and another cousin (both six years old) are kicking a football about and other uncles and aunties standing around and messing about in front of the camera. :d

The cine film has only recently been found and has now had some copies done to CD, its in colour but no sound and is the only film of certain members of our family who are sadly no longer with us. 

• Like 3

It's great to see film like that jogs your memories, and I bet you say good old days, think we all do, oh and look at the hair do's.

Brian, at two you probably won't remember it.

I have some photos of me with bare bum on a lambswool rug. Probably less than a year old. No, I'm not publishing them.

For now you can see this.

family14.jpg

HM and I on honeymoon, Pez Espada in Torremolinos, November 1968. 

• Like 2

Norm you haven't changed one jot :t-up:

still emptying the bottles :laugh:

Always Bernie, always.

Returned home from work and opened my mail, CD and a letter sent to me from my cousin. I load the CD into my PC and sit back to enjoy an old cine film from Sunday 11th July 1965. :d There I am playing in my cousins garden as a two year old, my sister and another cousin (both six years old) are kicking a football about and other uncles and aunties standing around and messing about in front of the camera. :d

The cine film has only recently been found and has now had some copies done to CD, its in colour but no sound and is the only film of certain members of our family who are sadly no longer with us.

I think that is lovely and what a lovely memory to keep now.

• Like 1