FAQ Update (Downtime) - Complete

Captain Colonial

Just a quick post to say the FAQ area will be down shortly for an update, and should return to view in 1-2 hours at the most.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Update (in theory) complete.  As per a suggestion from Martin van Zeller (Rory's Dad) made at the AGM, FAQs have now been sub-divided to make searching easier, and future threads should be placed in their respective categories please.  This is similar to what was done in the Cars for Sale area earlier this year.

Well done Scott. OCD types will be able to sell better now. Certainly easier to browse through.

Good Idea Martin.

I meant to comment on this the other day but something got in the way. I think it may have been a gite.

Did you really re-categorise all the FAQ's?

Tht must have taken ages of concentration.

I don't think we appreciate you fully. 

Thank you, my liege. 

Cheers Norman - the set-up took longer than the sorting, which was relatively easy, only 99 topics to sort and move.  The Cars for Sale one @ 2200+ threads took a lot longer to sort.  However, I'm not touching the Tech Talk one @ 27,000 + threads!