First question from a couple of new members

mikew123

yes this ^^^^ :yes:

Nobody could ask as many questions as Gary did :d but I've taught him well :p

Best to get it right first time Mark, so that's why I kept pestering you!

Thanks for that Gary.

Was going to drill the panel and fit a nut and bolt, just found two bosses that I had not seen before.

The footrest panel is in place and seems to be in a good position from where I think the pedals will be.

Nice to know there is a strong supportive network, hope I can return the favour one day.

Mark, you may have saved a trip to the factory, I'll get a couple of 5/16 unf nuts and see if they are OK

Thanks for that Gary.

Was going to drill the panel and fit a nut and bolt, just found two bosses that I had not seen before.

The footrest panel is in place and seems to be in a good position from where I think the pedals will be.

Nice to know there is a strong supportive network, hope I can return the favour one day.

What goes round comes around, no doubt you will

We all like to help where we can :)

Hi Everyone

I am a new member who purchased my first Westfield on Saturday 11th May. Already put a post on the forum and got loads of responses, thank you. I hope to see some of you out at some point. I was also amazed to find 'My Car' on U Tube, amazing what you find when having a look around.

Toastrack, may I make another suggestion. Start anew thread otherwise all the welcomes will get mixed up.

OK, I'll say welcome again.

Welcome.

There you go....  :)