Scottish Area Neville's BBQ run

Wee Dov

Just a reminder to all 

Neville McKay has reminded me about his now famous BBQ coming up on Sunday 19th May .

This consists of a run in the Scottish borders taking in St Mary's loch.

Meet up with the Border Sevens at the Shell garage at Selkirk 11 am followed by a quick sandwich/coffee at Glen cafe St Mary's loch around noon.

For those who just wish to attend the BBQ the start time is circa 3.30 -4.00 PM . If you haven't been before contact Neville on 01705 32705 for directions.

There is no charge for the food but there is a donation to Neville's chosen charity which helps people suffering from hemiplegia  which is  a weakness to one side of their body.

The BBQ has been a great success in the past and I hope it is well supported this year also .

Please can you post if you intend going ,to allow Neville to gauge the amount of food required .

I suggest we meet at Lizzie Bryce round about in the garage forecourt at 9.30 am to allow plenty of time to meet up at Selkirk.

Cheers Dave. 

Planning to join you - but either at Selkirk or St Mary's Loch.

Dave.

I'm in! I'll just meet you guys at Selkirk though.

I'll not make this again this year, have a wedding on the Saturday and a christening on the Sunday so I'm out :(

Right guys, c'mon what's the matter .. let's do a check on numbers:

Wee Dov

theprisoner

ziplob + 1

Davep1

bombero

Andy (my mate in his Indy)

Any more takers?

Message from Nevil

This is just to confirm that the forecast for Sunday is excellent and the run and bbq is on. If you would like to come to either or both elements of the day and haven’t let me know yet, please do so during the course of tomorrow and I can forward directions if you need them.

So far we have around 12 cars coming on the blat with a few others coming just for the BBQ. Total numbers of people  at the BBQ currently circa 25

Should be a good day!

Neville

What's the weather update for today? I'm seeing rain this morning with cloud this afternoon .. are we still on?

We are still on everyone.Its to late to cancel now with the BBQ etc ,When we meet at Selkirk  with the border 7's we can maybe look at the route I've been informed the St Mary's loch rd is rough as a badger's and there will be lots off standing water.

See you all later  Lizzie Bryce at 9AM

• Like 1

Good call on all counts! See you guys at Selkirk.

I will be coming via St Mary's to Selkirk, so can give a sitrep then.

See you there,

Dave.

• Like 1

Great turnout today from both the Scottish WSCC and the Borders7 crews.

IMG_3436_zpsf73cdfbf.jpg

IMG_3420_zps4a1f6048.jpg

IMG_3423_zps95e91047.jpg

IMG_3431_zpse6fa7fe5.jpg

IMG_3429_zps8ecffce2.jpg