New Member, Just saying Hi

Jay love

Hey, thanks you guys, will try to up load some pics tonight, I'm on my phone at the moment, so think I will try to do the gallery and the photbucket thing later, thanks for your help and thanks for making me feel so welcome, I do love my car can't wait to give it a thrash, tested the brakes the other day at a friends mot station, said the cars weight was 602kg with me in it, I'm about 83kg he said it had been calibrated, is that about right? It's an early ex so light weight block, crank and flywheel, Ali uprights ect I thought it would have been near 600, have tested it a little bit on a locked ind est on a Sunday and as Clarkson would say "I think some poo came out" lol it's at about 170 bhp at the moment I bet some of these 240bhp monster are mind blowing

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay love

• Norman Verona

• Captain Colonial

• Mark (smokey mow)

Thanks for joining us - did you get to Stoneleigh? Best of luck with the IVA (and especially DVLA afterwards!) - look forward to piccies and posts! :t-up:

Sorry just learning how to work the site, yes I did go on Sunday, was great day, can I ask about the DVLA, what are they looking for

welcome and have fun. i'd like to talk bout your process of IVA one day as i might be doing the same thing on a project one day :-) James and Debbie (Midlands N'pton Area)

Will gladly give you all the help I can and that's a genuine offer, but to be honest I have learnt a lot but I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who are iva gods, will help all I can

Sorry just learning how to work the site, yes I did go on Sunday, was great day, can I ask about the DVLA, what are they looking for

Have a read through this thread on applying to the DVLA and the forms/documents they need.  If you have any questions please ask :)

Welcome along mate, have fun, take it easy and join in the fun.

Hi Jay,

Welcome and hope your IVA goes well  :t-up:

Hope to see you around as you are local to me, let me know if you need any assistance at any time or for a run out when you are on the road  :)

Jay, welcome from me, the strange old git in France.

Can I congratulate you on completing the car without any assistance from the wise ones on here. That is a considerable achievement.

Hi.

What's that, Sooty? ;)

I could think of anything else to say at the time  :) and Jay was just saying Hi.

You want to see my answers to Texts on mobile things.   I only answer Yes, No or Ok.   Ask Darve

Hello and welcome! There are a few cars with a smidge more than 240bhp on here as well!

Good luck with iva

Good luck with the IVA - better luck with the DVLA after :d

Hey there, relatively new to this site myself too, and strangely enough I've also got an XE powered SEiW!   :laugh:

Starting to worry about the DVLA thing now, I thought they just checked your engine/chassis numbers, receipts, proof of self build ect.I have got that good old guy Paul Jepson to fill in all my paperwork, he's a really nice bloke and good at his job, so there shouldn't any probs with the paperwork