New Member, Just saying Hi

Jay love

Hi all, new member just saying hi, bought a SEiW with a C20xe in October last year, it was an unfinished project from about 12 years ago, the guy was going to hill climb it, but never finished it, anyway six months of graft in the snowy months and four grand lighter its ready for its IVA, should really have joined earlier and picked all of your brains but didn't know this place existed till a few months ago. Spent so much time getting this car running and just making it into a road car to pass the IVA rather than the race car it was going to be, engine age/proof was a bit of a git, but its done now, really looking forward to the IVA on the 22nd of may and then testing it a lot, might see if I can do the Curboughrough (is that how you spell it lol) track day, if I can get a few miles on her by then and run the engine in a bit, got some R888's to fit on it after the IVA. anyway that was this new member just saying Hi.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay love

• Norman Verona

• Captain Colonial

• Mark (smokey mow)

Welcome aboard :t-up: and best of luck a IVA :yes:

welcome bud to the mad house  :d

hope your car goes through its iva fine and you are blatting about in the sun

welcome and have fun. i'd like to talk bout your process of IVA one day as i might be doing the same thing on a project one day :-) James and Debbie (Midlands N'pton Area) 

hello and enjoy :t-up:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome! Any pics?

Welcome and enjoy the car :t-up: and good luck with the IVA :yes:

Thanks for joining us - did you get to Stoneleigh?  Best of luck with the IVA (and especially DVLA afterwards!) - look forward to piccies and posts! :t-up:

Was going to ask that, how do you load pics up? I did try last night but was getting late and I needed some shut eye

Good Luck with the IVA and enjoy the car. May see you around as we are not too far apart,.

Was going to ask that, how do you load pics up? I did try last night but was getting late and I needed some shut eye

Click on the Gallery tab at the top, create your own gallery and upload some photos into it. :)

Another good way is get yourself a photobucket account - you can take pics then with your phone, quickly and easily upload them to photobucket and them link to them on here.

Welcome along JL, best of luck with completion and enjoy :westy::yes: