Wiscombe

Blatman

Excellent. That's me and Blatgirl one place further up already. I might make a double figures points tally this year............

Whats the weather forecast for tomorrow (not that it makes much difference..........)?

Still entered locally in Class B though. Will try to change this tommorow.....

My spare 'Class B' car will of course be availiable........  :D

Budget racing with a spare car..   you will be going for engine swaps between runs next.

If you keep making the Duck mobile go quick Mike will run out of excuses.

I dont think mike would actually lend me the car again now......  :(

But I am sure someone else would be up for a dose of humilation if I need a lend............

My car's still not ready, & I don't think Mark will let me borrow his again either. I'm doing Aintree tomorrow in my Supra. Has anyone got any suggestions on how to arrive at a reasonable tyre pressure calculation, or will the normal road setting be sufficient. Mind you I could f*** the corners & just nail the straight. Terminal speed will be interesting.  :devil:

Tommo, how did you get on.  I'd have thourght that the jumps would be a pain in a Supra ?

Certainly interesting in an automatic. No tyre warming and no large choice of gears. Ran on 33lb all round and the old tub did OK. 56 seconds with a teminal speed of 121 mph. Unfortunately I was 3rd in class (out of 3) against a 350HP EVO7 and a record holding 350HP 4WD Cossie. The cossie won the day with a lap of 50 sec and terminal speed of 132 mph. I want me westie back! (Not long now)