Kent Meet and Blatt - Sat 08 June

Young Pretender

Well, once over the very early start I realised that was the best time time to be on the roads.  It's the clearest I have seen that run!

Only two westy's though, mine and Graham's, and chappers who is now in a vx220.  Was really surprised at how well that went (I think Graham was too  ;) )

Mark g's unfortunate chain of events continued with a broken clutch cable on his Tiger so had to complete the second half of the run changing gear by rev matching (think I would have los a gearbox too if that was me)

No pics sorry Pete, we just got straight into it!!  :westy:  :westy:

Thanks for arranging the run Mark. Enjoyed the blat. Seemed to go a lot quicker than I expected. First time I'd given the VX some proper welly. Can't keep up off the line but it wen't pretty good. Feel the extra weight though compared to the westy. Have to do it again some time. Popping out on Tuesday if you are around, with Adam and Noble Mark.

Yep, let me know about Tuesday pal and I'll hopefully be able to swing it with work / wife  :d

Glad you had a good run, hopefully next time I can make it.

Mark, you got PM.