New Record!

Captain Colonial

Interesting - we hit a new record (for this incarnation of the boardroom) of 324 people online at one time on Sunday 5th May during the Stoneleigh show.  (The previous record was 277.)

I saw a number of members walking around the show and surfing the web at the same time - is it possible the record was set because the members at the show were having withdrawal symptoms? :d

How many new members did you sign up at the show Scott?

32 including those who I saw at the show and decided to join at home online Sunday or Monday night - very pleased with that! :)

More than I thought then, thats great!

• Like 1

So everyone goes to Stoneleigh then jumps online to talk to one another  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Times are changing!

Interesting - we hit a new record (for this incarnation of the boardroom) of 324 people online at one time on Sunday 5th May during the Stoneleigh show.  (The previous record was 277.)

I saw a number of members walking around the show and surfing the web at the same time - is it possible the record was set because the members at the show were having withdrawal symptoms? :d

Out of curiosity do you know what time of the day it was? Were they all surfing the boardroom whilst walking arount the show or did they all wait till they got home before logging on ? :)

Well done on the new members. That's impressive.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity do you know what time of the day it was? Were they all surfing the boardroom whilst walking arount the show or did they all wait till they got home before logging on ? :)

It was the number of people on the boardroom, either mobile or at home, within one particular 15-minute window in the afternoon.

Ahh Scott

So you managed to sign up your brothers, sisters, cousins in US and Canada, Auntie Flo and Bob your uncle

Top job!!

• Like 1

32 including those who I saw at the show and decided to join at home online Sunday or Monday night - very pleased with that! :)

awesomeness wuv

• Like 1

awesomeness wuv

ta wuv :)