cholmondeley pageant of power

Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO

Big fan of this .

Yes code will be on piston heads again

As I said last year parking not good for a westy but good weekend.

The code on piston heads doesn't work any ideas ?

I am tempted this year... how far in advance do the tickets sell out?  Always some available on the day?

They generally dont sell out but there is a cut off for cheap advanced tickets. i have been for the past 4 years and love it. there arent many events you can walk round the padock full of priceless cars. theres loads for the kids to doas well. I could gush on for ages about why i think its great but i wont....but the cars asside the battle of Britain display last year was awesome.

Oh forgot to mention....Status quo are on on friday night.

I am sure you have seen clips but search on youtube for cpop packard bentley. it will give you an idea of what the padock is like.....bring the marsh mallows...

I am led to believe that some of the car clubs in attendance have now been issued with their discount codes.

For example I understand that an adult 3 day ticket (inc Quo on Fri eve and the Sat fireworks concert) is only £50 using these codes!