SteveD

• Like 1

Steve, Just love the stripped out look.

Do you have the radio on when on track?

You need to learn to heel and toe..... or let me drive it please :t-up:  :d

Sound lovely :love:  :yes:

You need to learn to heel and toe..... or let me drive it please :t-up:  :d

Sound lovely :love:  :yes:

cant heel n toe and cant left foot brake i have tried several times over the 12 yeatrs i have been sprinting etc and just cant do it ,so i just drive the best i can and enjoy it

vids from saturday

Steve, Just love the stripped out look.

Do you have the radio on when on track?

norm i just have this car so i can use on the road and track instead of just a focussed track toy , so i can listen to erasure while driving round anglesey :laugh:

if you watch it from 1m40 sec there is the biggest bird i have ever seen sat in the track in front of me luckily it flies off ,for a second i thought it was going to become my bonnet mascot

great vid Steve - i'm really pleased for you that after all youve had this year health wise you are back out there sprinting - made my day that has - well done mate.

James 

great vid Steve - i'm really pleased for you that after all youve had this year health wise you are back out there sprinting - made my day that has - well done mate.

James 

cheers wuv , it was a long weekend ,if you ask marshall he will tell you i spent most of the time between runs sleeping and also before the presentations it really tired me out , my eyes were not the best tbh and at one point i was seeing double but it was nice to get out there and away from work for a couple of days :yes: and also at least anglesey has plenty of run off :yes: just incase i had a wobble

made me chuckle one of the lads was ready to call the paramedics he thought i had croaked sat in my car :cry:  i was just having a power nap

Steve,  as I said - top effort, great car, lovely sound, and squiffy eyes to help you round corners.....Seriously I take my hat off to you and wish I had your resilience.

Keep well,

James 

Never say never owd lad...

Looking good Steve, and great weather for thrashing round, think the bird was probably one of the lesser spotted Welsh golden albatross gull, quite rare so perhaps best you didn't kill it.

Oh and power naps, there deffo the future, I have one most days :yes:

We all make mistakes. One of mine was selling my Elise. HM didn't like it because she found it difficult to get in and out of. She's just like an old granny at times. Oh, hang on, she is an old granny.

But we can't keep all the cars we should never have sold.

If I get some spare cash in the future I'll be knocking on your door...