If you're going to Stoneliegh......

Norman Verona

...... don't forget to say hello to Jean-Marie Courtault.

He and his car are in one of the halls.

This is Jean and the car:

westie1.jpg

Norm, I will make a point of seeing Jean-Marie and practising my near perfect French  :)   (More like Del Boy actually) 

Del's not going

He is competing at Hethel :d

But the plonker is, aka Rodeney.

James, your French may be netter than mine. I know all the words, problem is getting them into a sentence and getting the propitiation correct.

HM is very good, but will not accept it. 

what car is it Norm ?

what car is it Norm ?

That is a Westfield with a body he designed - hope I get the chance to see it in the flesh! :t-up:

should put it into production looks fab.

• Like 1

Well worth a serious look. I've seen it and been in it and it is very good. If that's the sort of thing you like, a fully enclosed sports car.

I will take the time to say hello

Bob :westy:

Saw it there and said hello.  For me the screen sits a bit at odds with the rest but must have taken alot of time

He decided to keep the original screen on this car. However he can put a perspex wrap around screen or an aero if wanted.

Met JM and looked at his car - a unique creation that is very good indeed and entirely excellent.  I wouldnt choose it myself but I have to applaud his skill and application AND the fact he is exhibiting in the best show of it's type in UK as a one man band!!  

JM, to me, epitomises the "Westfielding Spirit" that every car is as different as it's owner.

He was blown away with my near fluent French as well.

James, you'll have to come over and give me some lessons.

As you say, it's not my cup of tea either but I can't help but admire it. He certainly knows his stuff.

His wife makes fantastic biscuits.

Mange tout Norman, Mange tout....  :)   I will make a point of seeing JM tomorrow before I leave. See you there next year Norm perhaps?