lovely picture

tex

That's how I feel here in Birmingham... Everyone's huge, big fat fried chicken eating Brummies, then they need huge vehicles to cope with their huge fried chicken eating families! I've seen those daft Nissan Duke's squat right down because of the amount of "human" piled into it... They actually reproduce, I'm still trying to work out how!

But when I was a tech and I got "faulty" kit in and it passed every test going and there was nothing wrong, "could've been a solar flare" would be common response. This now shows just how big they are.

• Like 2

Wow!

Hopefully we aren't that close to the sun though... :)

That's how I feel here in Birmingham... Everyone's huge, big fat fried chicken eating Brummies, then they need huge vehicles to cope with their huge fried chicken eating families! I've seen those daft Nissan Duke's squat right down because of the amount of "human" piled into it... They actually reproduce, I'm still trying to work out how!

But when I was a tech and I got "faulty" kit in and it passed every test going and there was nothing wrong, "could've been a solar flare" would be common response. This now shows just how big they are.

Hmmm, not sure what you've put here is politically correct, but boy is it funny! 

You want to see the American kids, boy, some of them are HUGE!!!

Took that pic with my Iphone Tex glad you like it! :p

With a zoom lens I believe.

No, just the zoom function. guest keeps telling me iphones are good, I can see what he means.

On the subject of overweight kids. We were in Arnage at Le Mans sitting outside one of the cafe's by the fountain. I large group of school kids came along, about 25 in all. I said to HM, "what do you notice about those kids?" She didn't know. I then said "there all slim and fit, no fatties at all"

Maybe because the French sit down to home cooked meals together and are not fed on Burgers, chips and crisps.

No, just the zoom function. guest keeps telling me iphones are good, I can see what he means.

On the subject of overweight kids. We were in Arnage at Le Mans sitting outside one of the cafe's by the fountain. I large group of school kids came along, about 25 in all. I said to HM, "what do you notice about those kids?" She didn't know. I then said "there all slim and fit, no fatties at all"

Maybe because the French sit down to home cooked meals together and are not fed on Burgers, chips and crisps.

Used to be like that in Asian countries, until the fast food chains moved in.

So why do we allow them to supply food that is killing us. 

I know, it's a democracy and it's not illegal.

But there are other ways to stop this. A 100% tax on all fast food outlets who use oil to cook in. So a £1 lump of fat called a burger will at least be £2 and the tax could go to the NHS to look after the poor overweight people who have health problems due to their eating habits.

Good idea Norman,   but as you know, money and employment comes 1st.  think of all the tax that comes from these large corps. Hang on a minute they pay next to nothing, don't they.

Exactly.