Help about Stoneleigh

Sparkymart

I'm driving up from Cornwall Saturday morning in the westie to a wedding on Sunday in St Albans, and just looked at Google maps and Stoneleigh is only about 1.30 hrs up the M1. I'm really tempted to drive up on Monday on the way home is I can talk SWMBO into it. Can you guy tell me how much it costs to get in and is there somewhere that all the WSCC guys park a and do I need my club sticker on the car? Any info gratefully received as I'm a Stoneleigh Virgin.

Cheers and hopefully see some of you on Monday

All I know is that drivers of kit cars get in for free and passengers have to pay £10

• Like 1

Yeah fingers crossed Mart :-) I'll just keep off the pop on Sunday evening at the wedding or I'll never make it lol

when you get to the show look out for the squealing slalom and all the blue flags - there usually is a lot of westies on the stand - 2-300 last year and it rained!! in the sun theres a lot more

Just to avoid starting another Stoneleigh thread..

Do they have cash points nearby or bring what you need?

When I have been for other events at stoneleigh there have been mobile ones that charge a transaction fee.

where do westfeild cars have to park on site ? 

Rob, there is a marquee with masses of parking outside - I think it's just behind the Friesian Holstein Breed association building if that helps.

James 

where do westfeild cars have to park on site ? 

Block 53

see here

Carry straight on through the gate and keep driving until you see 100's of westfields on your right then park up :)

I think I've talked the Mrs into going tomorrow :-) get an early start from St Albans and get a few hours at the show before returning to Cornwall, hoping to get my butt into some JK seats to see which ones to get for mine. See you all in the morning :-)