Suggestion for Stoneleigh meet.

Graham0127

This is going to sound a bit of a strange question,but, anyone ever considered wearing a member name tag on their shirt whilst on the club stand ? Humans are a funny old lot and knowing instantly who you`re talking to will get us all talking a lot quicker.Putting faces to member names seems such an obvious thing. ;)

Well now I`ve made a total pr4tt of myself....I`m going to make my tag. :down:  :down:

It`s a lot easier than saying `hello fella who are you ?` If they`re not a memeber you could end up with a smack in the gob!!

See you there..from another fat bloke, wearing a name tag. :d

I'll be wearing a shirt with my name on it :laugh: but then you already know who I am :oops:

These should help us spot each others cars :cool:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/100288-stoneleigh-national-kit-car-show-2013-car-data-sheets/?p=1032217

Graham, you cant miss me - i'll be stood behind a desk full of Teng Tools mate  :)

Sounds like a top idea, went first time in 2011 and saw/recognisee all the cars but the b*******s weren't standing next to them!

• Like 1

Pete.....are you going to be there as you had something else planned ?

HI Graham,

Yup, i'll be there.....drooling over the modded motors (well i can only wish)....

I wont be wearing a name tag, otherwise my other half will think i'm up to no good....if i spot you, i'll definately give you a HIGH FIVE...lol.

See you there mate.

Wear a tag......stand up and be proud of who you are........s0d what anyone else thinks.

How cool.....when a stranger comes up and says `hello SlowPoke...I`m -----------`

I shall mostly be fat, bald and a bloke....

If people don't want to wear a name badge, we could always put our forum user names on the car?

Good idea Dan Heywood.  :)

If people don't want to wear a name badge, we could always put our forum user names on the car?

Ok....only if you stand by your car allday ??????

Ok....only if you stand by your car allday ??????

Ok...wear a picture of your car then ;-)

Are we all watching       ....     Tokyo Drift ....?

Bit like admitting...I watch Corrie.....

But I am.......................brilliant driving.