Excited....

SlowPoke

Hello mate...see you there...don`t forget your name tag !!!!!!!!!

My first time too, like a kid at Christmas :-) isn't it great to not grow up!! What's this about a name tag?

Graham will be easy to spot, because he'll be sporting a name tag and the WSCC sticker (according to an earlier post) on his 'Helmet'....

Right?

Got it, isn't their an official WSCC hi viz vest too

• Like 1

Oh yes, for the helpers, there's a WSCC shirt - let's just say that if you fail to spot a helper, your guide dog should have driven you to the show.  Chaz has outdone himself this year...

Car packed and side screens fitted ready for an 07:45 start to meet up with the Dorset WSCC at Warminster Services on the A350 at 09:00 taking the Fosse Way to Stoneleigh - excited too - I've even volunteered to be on the WSCC stand and will be one of the group manning the auto jumble on Sunday pm and Monday am.  Last minute trip to the ATM to get some cash so that it can't be traced by SWMBO............................. on the look out for Carbon Fibre Whiskers...............

Hey Jonjh - i'm often in Yeovil mate working and my out-laws live there - perhaps see you for a brew one day? see you at Stoneleigh tomorrow- have a safe journey mate