Another Westie on the roads ….

ren

Nice looking car, and well done on the IVA :t-up:

Well done......now get out and blat blat blat......but a little word of warning...
:down: Be careful where you park it or Steve (guest)may take some photos and post them,asking `why would anyone have a white Westfield?` :d  :d

Great looking car, hope to see it in the flesh at Stoneleigh?

Would be very interested in seeing the spec, engine type etc.

Cheers guys!. Would love to take it to Stoneleigh but no plates or tax yet. Actually a bit of a sore point as it was my goal and I missed by a couple of days :angry:  :cry: . Part of me wishes it's going to pour down all weekend :oops: .

The car is built from a standard FW Special Edition complete kit, i.e. it's a 2.0L black top zetec. I think the only "upgrades" are wide track, sport seats and RAC roll bar. The most difficult choice was actually the colour as I like them all. The wife chose in the end when she saw the demonstrator. 

Already started thinking about upgrades  :)

It's a very similar spec to mine.

Funnily enough I chose the same colour as the showroom car when I was there, which was blue and black. Simon told me it's quite normal for people to order whatever colour scheme they've got on display at the time.

No imagination at all, us lot. :d

I was very close to going white also, the children helped to persuade me to go for Orange, in the end I decided that there a few cars that can take orange and as it was very unlikely I would be getting a Lambo in the near (or very distant) future and most cars look good in white I went down that route. When I changed my tin top I went white to make up for it.

the truth is that they look good in almost any color. 

Unless you're Scott, that's COLOUR.

White is good, it shows less dirt than black.

Rene,

Good to see you this weekend at Stoneleigh - shame you couldn't have the car with you - wishing you a long hot summer of trouble free blatting.

All the best,

Jon H

Always a pleasure to help buddy :) hope to see you on the road very soon!

Andy :)