Another Westie on the roads ….

ren

Well as soon as DVLA sends me some documents and a tax disc!. IVA passed today and that feels as good as I thought it would!!!.

It’s been a long process and I have benefitted from a lot of help and advice. A lot from Mark at WF of course, but WSCC has been a lifeline both on the forum and directly. In particular, Andy at MK diagnostics,  jonjh1964 and Rhett_Turner have been of immense help (not least the blogs!), Doug Dastardly has been tireless in answering my questions, and its felt like Joeb_444 has virtually been in the garage with me…

Cheers guys – much appreciated!!!

Ren

• Like 1

That is what a club should be about. This one is.

Congratulations mate! A great sense of achievement

Enjoy

Well done on the pass, after all the work involved in getting your car through it is a fantastic feeling. Congrats again

Well done. You'd better put a picture up (I've seen a photo and it's a car to be proud of, would look good with flashing blue lights too  :laugh:  ;) )

Certain members of this club helped me an awful lot too, and it's nice to be able to give it back.

The only problem is that it is a glorious day and I now have a brand new road worthy Westie in the garage taunting me with its lack of tax disc and plates. It’s torture :).

First tip to any new builder is definitely to join the club!!. (Next tip is to buy a Dremel…)

Flashing blue lights ???  hmmmm, actually I  quite like that idea…perhaps sitting on top of the roll bar...

I’ll see if I can remember how to upload a pic. 

:t-up:  :cool:  :westy:

Looking good, glad you got there in the end.

I found the DVLA part the most frustrating bit of the whole build. Mine passed mid May (when we had summer) by the time the tax disk arrived over a week later Summer was over and my first experience of driving included some rain.

Just got to run it in once taxed, frustrating but on a positive side it is a very good excuse for a drive. 

That's one good looking car. Well done :yes:

Not seen one in white before looks :yes:  :yes:  :yes: 

Rhett, a non stop trip to Lande End, stay overnight and then back home via Glasgow will get it run in.

The car looks stunning, love that white and black.

Like the black & white theme,        happy motoring.