Is this anyone's one here ?

StanS

Dunno what you're on about Mr MemSec, if my memory serves me right, I thought we all agreed that it was a sterling example :oops:

+1 On going for a look at the original post :)

Good Lord, he's finally learned how to post an avatar...between "that" car and this, I'm looking for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :ghostface:

Haha well spotted Sir, sharp as a tack! I realised I never sorted that out and figured it was time for change :d 

And the weather is too nice for an apocalypse! 

And the weather is too nice for an apocalypse! 

Don't worry, we can have it later, it's not the end of the world.

Did the factory build the V8's on a Q plate? 

• Like 1

Don't worry, we can have it later, it's not the end of the world.

Bah Dum Dum Tsshhh! Exit stage left, where you will find your taxi awaits you :d

Did the factory build the V8's on a Q plate? 

Never thought of that.

Bah Dum Dum Tsshhh

What sort of music is that?

Colwyn Bay that's only over the hill from me

I've not heard it, or seen it around though sorry

Isn't that the V8 that ToyBox kept trying to sell as built by a formula 1 engineer

A few years ago I bought a fully restored Triumph TR3, lovely car, the restoration was carried out by a guy who was an accountant by day and tinkered with cars by night, albeit very competently.  I fitted a Brise type starter as the original was genuinely original and as pathetic as they were in their heyday.  That's the only work I did really.  Now I do work in F1 and I'm a chartered engineer....about 3 years after I sold it on I saw the car in an advert at a dealers, Sussex Sports Cars (named and shamed...) and it said categorically.....Restored by a F1 Engineer....

What sort of music is that?

Poorly executed music Sir :d

A few years ago I bought a fully restored Triumph TR3, lovely car, the restoration was carried out by a guy who was an accountant by day and tinkered with cars by night, albeit very competently.  I fitted a Brise type starter as the original was genuinely original and as pathetic as they were in their heyday.  That's the only work I did really.  Now I do work in F1 and I'm a chartered engineer....about 3 years after I sold it on I saw the car in an advert at a dealers, Sussex Sports Cars (named and shamed...) and it said categorically.....Restored by a F1 Engineer....

Interesting, yet unsurprising :down: people will do almost anything to make a quick buck aye :(