Aintree results

Terry Everall

The times etc are now showing on Liverpool motor club website

• Like 1

And the points are??????

Well done Gary & Del, 3rd & 4th overall is pretty good especially as you were only beaten by John & Gary in single seaters, who are good drivers. Terry did well to get 6th overall

These lawnmower engines are the future!! :laugh:

I beat my previous best time done in 300bhp cars!

Interesting Gary was slower to 62' and over the line that Del, but quicker over the line. must be giving the corners a hammering :d :D

Quite an interesting day!

Started off with massive oversteer after the winter mods! But with Garry Smiths engineering input we had a sort of a balance to make it driveable! A rear spring change should nail it back to the tarmac. We both were a little shy of Kurt's record of 43.88s (0.08s short for me!). I put Garry's success down to all the reruns he bagged!

Our split time at Beechers are identical, but my queued gear change at beechers down from 6th to 5th didn't happen so it slogged round it in 6th!

Del

Quite an interesting day!

Started off with massive oversteer after the winter mods! But with Garry Smiths engineering input we had a sort of a balance to make it driveable! A rear spring change should nail it back to the tarmac. We both were a little shy of Kurt's record of 43.88s (0.08s short for me!). I put Garry's success down to all the reruns he bagged!

Our split time at Beechers are identical, but my queued gear change at beechers down from 6th to 5th didn't happen so it slogged round it in 6th!

Del

Sounds like more time to be found then Del, pleased the engine is holding together for you. :d

Terry & Tim separated by 0.01 secs at 3 sisters

Gary & Del separated by 0.01 sec at Aintree

Now thats what I call close competition 

• Like 1