• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexander72

• Terry Everall

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• RobC

Great video Rob and good progress. I think your big off at bunnies? is still in your mind as you seemed to lift of early before the deceptivly twitch. As for the quick rack I could have sworn you had one on there but looking at your twirling arms I think Terry is right.

Car sounded good and strong and is now staring to look like all the other battle scarred ones.

Good work Rob, wish I could go as quick mate... well done :-) James and Debbie 

Thanks guys. James have you got your truck sorted...?

I'm waiting to see Barry's video....! ;)

See where I am going wrong, 5 seconds up the road is a lot of time....

Rob, truck still oil spattered and waiting for AA engineer (8 weeks) to review - i will then instruct my lawyers.....:-) 

Wow, what a weekend good banter with the westy lads dry weather and a very interesting hill !!! it was going great untill last run mixture of too much aggression and sticky throttle but I think the  car is basically ok, I will have a better look during the week. I wonder if anyone is passing by and can take the ton of earth and grass back to Wiscombe ? they may invoice me ?

Sure did James, but at least it happened before I got to the woods, it was a real challenge trying to get the line right as Dodgey has said. Barry Stu and Martin were really on it I think Curry Sauce and Chips had something to do with it ? I hope you get to Curborough in June mate it seems as though  that is our ancestral home, good luck with the Truck

Funky, I will be at Curb mate and I have a practice session booked too.  It's the only track ive ever been on so I hope to be quicker than combe and Gurston :-) 

Good stuff mate, Gunplumber and I are up for that, I have booked a couple of sessions in the afternoon and will pm Nick to express interest in the driving school on Saturday morning, probably intend to arrive Friday evening

Good skills - I will bring some "nob number" cider with me .....

Hi

My fastest run of weekend (T1 on Sunday), this is what happens when you have Stu Hill putting the pressure on by setting stunning times in his 1600 :t-up: , had to push on somewhat to keep in front of him :)

Sorry Tel, seam to only have one hand on the wheel all the way to Bunnys, I'll try and do better next time  :p

Sorry about the long lead into the vid

Cheers

Barry

Nice drive Barry and very brave on some of those tight blind bends 

Seems you are getting used to the H pattern box and keeping one hand on the lever :laugh:

stunning run Barry...  :t-up: