Spring Fever?

Captain Colonial

Gents,

It will not have escaped the notice of many of you that the tone of some posts we have all seen on the boardroom in the very recent past has been substanially below the standards of what we call "the friendly club".

Until then, it had been quite peaceful indeed, but whether it's spring fever or cabin fever, some of it has been out of order to say the least, which has caught the full attention of the Moderation Team, who frankly have better things to do and also have a life.

This is not a lecture but it is a sincere request - please think carefully and be respectful when posting.  If something you read upsets you, don't respond and make it worse, walk away.  My MemSec role is busy enough without dealing with members threatening not to renew or not join at all due to an unfriendly, argumentative and confrontational atmosphere in here.  My PM inbox is bulging with upset members.  We can do better, and without having to punish guilty members.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding - have a great weekend.

• Like 1

well said scott.

i blame the weather !!

Im the sasme area as Paul!

Its the weather :cry: :cry: :cry:

I agree and apologies from me if im an offender!

Well said,

I blame members wives and girlfriends for their no stop gibbering!