Racing at Croft this weekend, 27th & 28th April

Andrew

NSSCC, NW Sports & Saloons, Mazdas, Sax Max, Clubmans, Karts, 2CVs are all racing at Croft this weekend. :)

There are, as far as I know, a few wscc members racing in various events..

In the NSSCC races, Pilot Pete in his class D Honda Civic (No67)

Mark "Cast Iron" Leybourne in his class E Westy (No77)

North West Sports & Saloons,

fil46 Blue VX Westy (No 42?)

Mazda MX5  Adam R

Not sure if Cam is out this year in the NW??

Plenty of sunscreen will be required. :cool:

Timetable for the weekend is here:

http://www.tsl-timing.com/?loc=club&season=2013&series=BARC&event=club&source=ed_BARC&eventid=131721

• Like 1

Didn't realise there would be some other WSCCers there :) I'll have to keep an eye out!

If anyone is around Saturday evening feel free to come over to the 'out of the way' second paddock, we (MaX5 lot) are having a BBQ and it sounds like there will be plenty of animal bits to go round :t-up:

"out of the way" :laugh:  You've got to go past out of the way to get to the NSSCC paddock.. we're just by Sunny out I think. :t-up:

Nice - that is a long way from 'civilization'! Hope nobody needs the loo in the night, haha.

Hope nobody needs the loo in the night, haha.

It's very dark at night.. and there's a big field.. :yes:

I won't be stopping overnight, my own bed is only half an hour away. :)

You not doing the test day tomorrow Adam?

:laugh:  True.

S'alright for some :)

Unfortunately not - I probably should have done with hindsight, but not to worry. If I'm mid-pack it just means there are more cars to play with!

NSSCC, NW Sports & Saloons, Mazdas, Sax Max, Clubmans, Karts, 2CVs are all racing at Croft this weekend. :)

North West Sports & Saloons,

fil46 Blue VX Westy (No 42?)

Not sure if Cam is out this year in the NW??

Plenty of sunscreen will be required. :cool:

I'm not out at all this year :(  :(  not been well for some time now so doctor thinks it's a bad idea.

Trying to go to all the meetings but Croft is a bit too far to go and not race.

Best of luck to all the WSCC boys who are racing.

Is sunscreen good for waterproofing then? Never been to a dry Croft!

will be there Friday Testing with Pilot and Saturday cheering the boys on.   :t-up:

looking forward to viewing the Class D battle and watching the Cap bricking it when the lights go out for race start   :d  :d  suncream at the ready   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm not out at all this year :(  :(  not been well for some time now so doctor thinks it's a bad idea.

Trying to go to all the meetings but Croft is a bit too far to go and not race.

Best of luck to all the WSCC boys who are racing.

Is sunscreen good for waterproofing then? Never been to a dry Croft!

That's bad news Cam, hope you get yourself sorted out soon. :yes:

Sunscreen make excellent waterproofing I've heard. :cool: ....might have a brolly close by just in case. :oops:

looking forward to viewing the Class D battle and watching the Cap bricking it when the lights go out for race start

I'd make sure you're up wind of me when the lights go out Jeff! :blush:

Cnc heads sports and saloons are also racing at croft this weekend, I will be out with my westy giving it max .Setting off from ABERDEEN Friday afternoon. I have 3 spare tickets for any members who want to come and give there support.

Cnc heads sports and saloons are also racing at croft this weekend, I will be out with my westy giving it max .Setting off from ABERDEEN Friday afternoon. I have 3 spare tickets for any members who want to come and give there support.

I included you on my list of wscc bods in the first post Phil. :)  Will try and find time to catch up with you at some point during the weekend. :yes:

Pete was going well today, going to be an exciting race.

Good luck Pete :d :D :d

Pete was going well today, going to be an exciting race.

Good luck Pete :d :d :d

Yea, "your boy" was going well Nick. ;)  It was nice to see you out and about yesterday. :yes:

Here's a pic of our car, with it's substitute driver punishing a rear tyre in the last session. :oops:

DSC_5516c_zpse1c57015.jpg

where was that at cap ?  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  didnt think I braked hard enough  :blush:  :oops: