suarez

Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO

anybody else think he should be banned for life !!!

I think it's just a normal friendly way of saying hello in his own country

i thought transylvania was in romania not uraguay !

anybody else think he should be banned for life !!!

It will never happen.

Maximum fine from club 2 x weeks money.

FA will ban him for some games.

FA 's RESPECT CAMPAIGN...........What a joke, kids copy the pros FACT. I have seen this sort of thing in youth football :cry:

This is on top of his further ban for driving with no licence and insurance. The man is a fool.

wasn't that tevez

<p>yeh but what the devil makes you do summat like that without provocation , well even if you were what the devil goes through your mind that quickly to make you nasher some ones arm , even more so when they all know the world is watching them on tv , even when they dive afterwards they must watch it on tv and think what the devil was i doing diving there i look a right tit , but then go and do the same thing the week after , there all f**kheads</p>

I agree with Steve on this one...

Complete morons that have a following of complete morons and those morons have moron children who want to be morons and don't bother with the real world because they'll be a professional footballer moron when they leave education... However end up as a moron that is either a waster moron, benefits moron or just a complete moron.

Now replace moron with that c word that rhymes with punt, re read it and you'll have a far better speech!

Not saying every football fan is the same and described above. Just the few that stand out. It's actions like this that their supporters see and end up doing... If I was a footballer, I'd not get half the issues I get after my Westfield ends up on a recovery truck! It would be expected! :p

It is apparently the second time he has done this.

There has to be a positive message sent out about this so a long ban 

Fines mean nothing to theses guys 

Second time?

If he did it in a pub I'm sure there's GBH potential. I say he should be sent down that route!

Pull all his teeth without anesthetic............................................................Problem solved

He bit an opponent at the end of a match when he played for Ajax. That time it was on the shoulder and he drew blood. He then called Patrice Evra a "nigger". 

I'll stick my neck out and say 8 match ban and £400,000 fine by the FA.

The problem the FA have is protecting the valuable assets the clubs own. If he was given a lifetime ban it would affect the transfer market, which in turn would affect the money they get from TV. 

There was  a bit of "niggle" between them during the game but no more than is usual between a forward and a defender. However the goal keeper had complained that the defender had been kicking and pushing the opponents players.

I thought the funniest thing was that the tweet after Suarez was from Mike Tyson.