Hamilton V Button

EPC

Always watch the GPs with the same mate of mine. I'm a massive Hamilton fan he's is a massive Button fan.

Lets have your vote.

Come on Hammy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M444TTB

• Norman Verona

• EPC

• Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO

Hamilton

button.

Button

Nope it's about calm head against a hot head. Both great drivers just different. It's like Athony Davidson said today it wasn't that Schie had lost it driving the Merc it just Nico is a great driver. Now Lewis is learning that too.

nico to win 

but prob ferrari 

Button fan any day over Hamilton.

Hamilton's like a spoilt footballer and I feel he's not got the maturity for formula one and is a bad role model... I'll stop there. I do wish my father in law was computer literate and on this site... That guy can't half rant about Hamilton!

I'm a Button fan for no reason more than he's about my age and from my part of the world. But I think Hamilton is great too.

I think I'd rather go for a pint with Jenson and he also has some of the smoothness at the wheel of Jim Clark, but he is easily discouraged when luck is not on his side. Lewis is a natural talent but behaves like a spoiled brat sometimes; and he is easily influenced by people whose agenda is not very compatible with his. They are both excellent drivers, though, and I wouldn't put my money on one over the other. As for who will win? I'll think about that for a while... 

Hamilton for me. Big fan of them both, and Nico.

I think Lewis can find speed in a less than perfect car better than Jensen. Got to love Buttons chilled out attitude though

They are not comparable.

Button is a driver. Hamilton is a racer.

Button (like Massa) needs everything to line up for him and then he'll take it lights to flag.

Hamilton will fight and scrap to win.

I couldn't give a **** what either of them are like off track.

Button (like Massa) needs everything to line up for him and then he'll take it lights to flag.

I remember him coming from last to first at Canada a few years ago, nothing lined up and he made that win himself. Pressured Vettel into a mistake to take the win - proper racer Button.

Well just to be awkward I like them both , as has already been said they are different, but both are great drivers.