An actual promotion!

M444TTB

I've worked my way up through a couple of promotions from savings strategy following by banking strategy (current account, credit cards and loans) so this is my fourth product. Lots to learn though!

Congratulations!

Hope your promotion lasts longer than mine... Bit of a shower, high winds and not enough pegs.

Can you get a mortgage now Matt?

Tell you in 10 months when my 5yr fixed rate runs out! Shouldn't be a problem though as we'll have 25% equity instead of 10%. 90% LTV mortgages were hard to come by in 2009.

Congratulations, Matt.

As Norman well knows, in business you can manage lots of things: situations, money, assets, creation and use of IP, etc. . . . . . . . . . . Oh, and people!

Only one of those things whinges  ;)   --  careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

I will be managing Nationwide Building Society's General Insurance strategy and product planning. Sounds more important than the reality put like that though!

Congratulations! :) Now please examine my claims history and reduce my bl##dy premiums! :)

I thought RBS did the nationwide insurance stuff or has that all changed  - I did some work with them a few years ago and it was surprisingly interesting although general insurance was dull  - cant believe the amount of fraudulent claims though . Good luck  - I guess you'll have the keys to the management washroom now !

David's so right. Many people think that if you employ high paid staff managing them will be easy. They are the hardest to manage. They know it all, and will not do things the way you want but their way. Then you have to spend time digging them and you out the smelly stuff.

Next week they do exactly the same thing.