Took the plunge

tightscot

Well, after two years of procrastination, faffing, going bleary eyed on countless web pages, I've finally gone and done it! Picking up my first Westfield SEiW (2004) with 1800 zetec on Saturday - bonus, it's going to be sunny!

Joined WSCC today and looking forward to the learning curve, a steep one as my mechanical skills / knowledge are almost worse than useless :-) also looking forward to meeting new friends hopefully.

Local club meets five minutes from where I live! Hope they're a friendly bunch.

First stop, Stoneleigh to meet the club boys.

enjoy the car.

hope to see you at stoneleigh..

Welcome to the club and you have the best skill in buying your car with the sun shining :)

Any questions and there is always someone about with a good few answers

See you at stoneleigh

Well done and welcome! :)

Congratulations!

I have a 2005 1800 zetec SeiW, is yours yellow??? Lol.

I'd love to be at Stoneliegh, but Mrs C wants to go to some fossil collectors fair in Dorset that weekend... And my car's getting repaired ATM.

Hope to see you on the site and around at some point.

• Like 1

Local club meets five minutes from where I live! Hope they're a friendly bunch.

Yes we are!  And we meet next Thursday evening so perhaps Stoneleigh could even be your second stop........

• Like 1

Welcome. Pleased to see new members.

Sounds like a great purchase. I guess by now you're like a little 'un the night before Christmas! 

A very warm welcome to the club; if you need help getting photos up, just shout - everyone will be keen to see ics of your new pride and joy  :yes:  :d 

Be fantastic if you can make it to Stoneleigh, it's probably the biggest kit car gathering and show in the UK, and when your in a Westfield, you get to be part of the biggest and best club there!  ;)  :d  :yes: 

• Like 1

welcome to the club, I'm also looking forward to my first Stoneleigh as a club member.

enjoy,

Steve.

welcome to the club - ill be there at stoneleigh - parking lot - with radio.. bring bribery money and ill put ya in good spot...  :t-up: